Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Camping

I was unloading pictures from my camera the other day and realized that never posted anything about the Camping trip Ben and I took at the end of May on memorial day weekend. Here are the highlights. We camped in the mountains. It was pretty but a slight bit cool. That is in fact snow on the mountain behind me. We also took Boston, he was delighted at all the new smells. Here we have Ben "the fire master" Blanchette. He took his job very seriously.



Boston wanted to help by stealing the firewood. A fierce battle ensued, Boston won mostly because he made me laugh. He got to keep his piece of firewood and I found another stick to place on the fire.


Boston also kept me warm while we sat around the fire. Ben and I spent the rest of the night freezing and trying to sleep on the hard ground. There were highlights of cooking hot dogs and s'mores around the fire though. Overall it was a good trip minus the lack of sleep and coldness.

No comments: