Thursday, June 18, 2009

I hate waiting...

Anyone that knows me probably knows that patience is NOT one of my virtues. I don't like to wait for anything, food, people, telephone calls, planes, etc. Which is why not hearing back about houses is really annoying me. We got another update yesterday on the white house that basically the person who originally made a bid is dropping out or not getting the home, but they're in no hurry to sign the paperwork taking the house out from under contract...as in available for us to try buy. So basically we're just waiting on someone that has no motivation to sign paperwork to do so in order for us to proceed. While I'm glad our real estate agent is keeping up posted, I just wish he had better news than "we're still waiting." Once again, patience is not my virtue. I just want a place of my own. Grrr.

No comments: