Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great Movie

This evening I got invited to watch a movie called "17 Miracles" at my church with the relief society and the young women. The movie is about some of the mormon pioneers and their experience on the trail. IT.WAS.INTENSE. I had heard it was an amazing movie but a tear jerker. Already being in an emotional state today, I was concerned I might lose it while watching this movie. It was epic but I held it together, right up until the last 10 minutes or so and then I lost it, in a big way. Big blubbering tears. I highly recommend this movie. It's not made or produced by the LDS or mormon church officially but most of the people in the movie are LDS. If you get the chance to watch it I would highly recommend you take it.
You can see the trailer here: http://www.17miracles.com/

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I've never heard of it. I'll have to watch the trailer! I love a good tear-jerker!