Saturday, November 7, 2009

Catch Up

So I haven't blogged in a while. In part due to the fact I couldn't find the camera cord to transfer pictures over. Now that its found I have no excuse.

A few weeks ago some friends of ours decided we were all going to go down to Manti together since we hadn't been to a session there before. We woke up early on a Saturday got dressed up all pretty and hopped in the car with Chelsi and Mike for the drive. We devoured delicious cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk as we drove and we arrived to see the beautiful temple.





We walked up to the doors only to discover it was being remodeled and would be closed for another week and a half. So instead we walked around the temple.









It was a fun day.

Recently I got to do something I had wanted to do for some time.

I got to go to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game. This was made possible because of this beautiful person.

My friend Krystal.

Not to mention we had great seats right behind the goal which by the way, Salt Lake beat New York 2 to 0. Yea!

In other news Ben and I have finally completed painting the inside or our home. We're excited to be done and psyched with the results. Pictures will be forthcoming once we've had a chance to clean up. That's all for now.

No comments: