Monday, September 8, 2008

A little late but...my wedding pictures

So I've actually been married for almost 2.5 years but I was looking at other people's wedding pictures and it made me want to post my favorite pictures from when I got married. So here they are....My Dress, it took me forever to find but I loved it!

My sexy husband carrying me and my dress that weighed 20 pounds. He's so buff.

Our closeup...

Gotta have the under the veil shot.

Kissing my hand on a temple bench.

The flowers at the Temple.

My handsome papa bear.
One of my favorites....the east coast is so pretty.
My temple!
My cake that looked like presents. My mom froze the top and on our one year anniversary my mom brought it with her in her purse when she flew to visit us.
My studly brother, the ladies can't resist.
My moms. My mama bear and my mother-in-law.

Thanks for looking at my pictures!

1 comment:

Eric said...

thats a really cool dress, the guy sure knows how to pose for the pictures