skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The World As I See It
Friday, March 26, 2010
Will I have more fun?
I thought maybe I need a change. Winter is winding down and spring is almost here. I need a haircut. Here I am before...
And after! I decided I wanted a little color change as well. I guess I'll find out if Blondes really do have more fun.
So far the best compliment I've received is a girl I work with told me I look like Tinkerbell.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Dara
Dara
The hubby and me
Aren't we cute?
Blogs You Should Check Out
Mr. and Mrs. Burns
hey homies
mad mim
Heather & Denver
Love is the answer
Roscheck Family Blog
Divorced in Provo
Beck Family Blog
Wish You Were Here
The Den
A Day in the Life of Jim & Bekah
Goats in the Attic
Natalie Jane's thoughts.
The Leonards
one life...make it magical
Levi & Dara McFarlane
Embracing Crisis
You Seriously Made That!?
Wally Will Save Us All
The Best Mom on the Block
My So-Called LIfe
Life's A Blog
New Beginnings
THE RAYMONDS
Emily Dawn
Get With It
Nish Family Fun
Steven & Ellie Stott
Making Permanent Changes
the adventures of kt + e » house updates
Patterson Family
Tyler & Sarah Beck
loraleeslooneytunes.com
very well
You're Amazing Just The Way You Are
Wordy Mama
Called to Serve Phoenix
The Fun Cheap or Free Queen
Darcy Patterson Photography
Zumba® Me Happy!!!
Seriously, so blessed!
kanewoman
Beazermania
You Put The 'U' In Undatable!
Gattuso Family
i is the batman
The Struiksmas
The Bostons
Message In a Bottle
The Michael Family
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(2)
Will I have more fun?
Life Continues.
►
February
(7)
►
2009
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
Sites I love to visit
http://craigslist.org
http://facebook.com
No comments:
Post a Comment